Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Two for the Price of One!

Downton Abbey is still prevailing upon my blogging time. I am trying to catch up with the rest of the world who has already seen the season finale of season 3, while I am only on episode 5. I try to keep it to one episode a day, but sometimes I don't succeed.

Now that you know why I am behind, I will blog yesterday's and today's WODs, both of which were good. 

Tuesday
AMRAP in 15 minutes
200 m run
12 KBS
6 pistol squats (used ring for support)
4 handstand pushups (HSPU) (I did inclined pushups)

Wednesday
2-2-2-2-2 squat cleans
PR'ed both my 1 rep max and my 2 rep max 
1 RM @ 90#
2 RM @ 75#

Tomorrow is a much needed rest and recovery day. I will fill in details about Whole Life Challenge soon, but I really have to find out who dies at the end of this season of Downton Abbey. See you in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment