Saturday, July 27, 2013

Getting Stronger

I didn't post yesterday because I was extremely absorbed in watching every detail of the CrossFit Games. I will be today and tomorrow as well. I can't wait to see the outcomes!

Today was another lifting sequence, and one that I really enjoyed. We have been doing some similar movements over the past few weeks. I have have learned so much from this series of lifting WODs, yet I do understand the need to keep things constantly varied in CrossFit. Even so, sometimes we who are newer to the sport need some opportunity to just drill our new skills, so thanks to Nick who programmed these past few weeks.

Today was 5 rounds of 3x1 clean + 1 jerk AHAP (as heavy as possible)

95# was the heaviest I could go today.

Gotta go...the games are starting soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment