Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Out of the House

Wow. Both my kiddos have been really sick with the stomach flu and fevers. Yuck! I have been busy playing nurse. By this afternoon, my husband (who telecommuted today to give some extra support) assured me that he was fine with the kiddos and I went to WOD.  It was:

3 RM push press: 95# (my goal was 80...had no idea I would be able to do that!)

12 minute AMRAP
4 press
8 SDHP
12 squats
score: 5 rounds + 17 reps

I have no analysis of today's WOD. I just needed to get out of the house and away from the invalids for a while. It was so helpful--I was able to come back to them later and truly feel glad to see them and take care of them some more. I absolutely love being a mom. The kids actually like getting sick at times because they say they get all kinds of attention. The truth is, I love taking care of them when they are sick, though everyone has their limits. They had better get well by tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment